Monday, November 13, 2006

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig.

Yep, that's a nursery school rhyme. But it's all good because WE HAVE A HOME AGAIN! I'm a few days late on THAT news, but there's five million things going on around here. So whatever.
On Saturday I had about ten people show up to help move "us" (Rob and me... minus Rob) into our house. Now, I don't mean to brag, but if moving were an olympic team sport, I'm relatively confident that when all was said and done we would be on the winner's blocks singing along to the Star-Spangled Banner. These people know how to move a house! (They say practice makes perfect....and we have provided a LOT of opportunities to practice.)
Jessi - ever the photographer - took a bunch of pictures, a few of which I'll post here once I steal them from her. If you see them, that means I posted them. If you don't, it means I don't have them yet. Patience, grasshopper.

I realize this isn't the Grammy's or anything, but there are some people to thank: A HUGE thank you to our Bible Study for moving us...again, Thanks to THE GODFATHER, Andy (that's our latest and greatest name for you) for the pizza, and to my favorite sister, Laura, for providing beverages (and CEREAL). You guys are the greatest.

Honey, I'm Home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, your last line, "Honey I'm home" brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you to be in your home again.

PS-be careful of the gas bill!

I can't log in to post a comment because I switched to BetaBlogger. How stupid is that???

Anonymous said...

For the record, your last line, "Honey I'm home" brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you to be in your home again.

PS-be careful of the gas bill!

I can't log in to post a comment because I switched to BetaBlogger. How stupid is that???

Johnnie Avocado said...

Aww....church groups are great movers..... One time I moved from one house (3000 sq ft. to another one 10 minutes away) start to finish was 2.5 hours.....

Thanks Danielle's church friends!!!