Thursday, November 02, 2006

Going, Going, Gone.

Yep. So Rob left this morning...and it sucked. It wasn't a huge surprise - this is the third time we've been through this and it doesn't get easier, but you do get somewhat used to it. So, instead of talking about how sad I am and depressing all of us, I figured we'd go for something happier. Keep reading - I swear it gets happier...

We actually got to spend Halloween together this year. Not a big deal to most people, but this is the farthest into fall he's stayed since we've known eachother, so yeah, we were pretty stoked. We found a Haunted Hay Ride in the country and dragged Laura with us. It was hysterical, complete with the fake chain saw guy and headless horseman.




Anyway, thanks again for all the supportive calls and emails. We truly appreciate you guys! We had a great last few days together. Rob should be landing in Germany sometime in the next five hours and I'll do my best to keep you guys updated.

No comments: