Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Because I'm Bored. That's why.

It's a slow day here in Townley-land. I totally stole this from someone's website (so feel free to steal it from mine). Unless Rob gets the chance to blog, this website won't be seeing any updates of interest until Sunday. Having imparted this knowledge to you, if my site meter shows a lull in traffic for the next few days, I won't be offended...or surprised.

I'M AMAZED…
At the efficiency super glue provides in adhering two things that I DON'T want stuck together (i.e. my fingers) and it's inefficiency in securing anything else.

I DOUBT…
The military is done screwing with us... call it a hunch

I CAN’T SEE…
Why people continue to buy Hummers. There are more fuel-efficient ways of bragging about how rich you are.

I WANT TO BEAT WITH A SOCK FULL OF QUARTERS…
People who regularly feed their kids This or This or This (To name a few) and then blame society because their children are overweight

I'M ADDICTED…
To iTunes. Rob got me hooked.

I FEEL BAD…
When I listen to KFed's "Po Po Zao". Admit it, so do you. Poor kid never had a chance.

I WATCH…
Grey's Anatomy. I've been pretty hooked on it, but I'm ready for Meredith and McDreamy to either figure things out or come up with a new plot line. "Seriously".

I LISTEN…
To National Public Radio. When you drive around as much as we do, you find out that a little variety goes a LONG way.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS…
I'd be spending a lot more time on this website.

I WANT...
To know who gave Tyra Banks her own show. (Add that person to my list of candidates for the "sock full of quarters" beating)

I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT…
Cereal. And Sarcasm....maybe sarcasm should be listed first.

I THINK CHILDREN…
Are a gift...well, most children. There's a few in my neighborhood that I'd like to "re-gift" to someone else's neighborhood.

I CAN’T WAIT…
Till my man gets home!

I'M PROUD…
To say I can change a tire, tile a bathroom, and rewire light fixtures.

I HAVE A DREAM…
To write a book. One day you'll be paying to read my sarcastic antics...

I ALWAYS WEAR…
Flip-flops (yes, even in November), jeans, and a cell phone.

I FEAR…
Gas station rest rooms.

I WISH…
The dog next door would put a sock in it already.

I ONCE ACCIDENTALLY…
Oh no you don't. I'm not admitting that here!

I NEVER…
Take myself too seriously-- or anyone else for that matter.

I’D KILL TO…
Spend the holidays with Rob. Okay, I wouldn't actually KILL to do it...

I MISS…
Horseback riding. When I was a kid I was convinced I'd get a horse when I grew up...but I also wanted to live in a house made entirely of ginger bread. There's a chance I didn't think things through...

I'M LOATHE TO ADMIT…
I own the movie "Stick It". (Don't waste your money, I'll send you my copy for free).

I’LL NEVER FORGIVE…
Life is too short not to forgive. When I stop making mistakes, I'll stop forgiving others for theirs.

2 comments:

Carrie and Scott said...

Love it! And I know exactly what you are going through. Today I checked my email at least 10-20 times, found my lost credit card, took a nap, and my in-laws made dinner for me. At least everyone is home now!

Johnnie Avocado said...

Tyra Banks......she is SO annoying. Just another example of how looks can get you anywhere in this society.