Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We hope you all have a great time celebrating with your friends and family. Laura and I are driving up to Delaware to spend time with our cousins and grandparents... I also should be seeing Rob's mom this weekend somewhere north of Baltimore. (might behoove me to find out exactly where... i'll work on that.) So it looks like we'll be spending a few hours in the car. I've thought and thought, and I just can't remember the last time I drove anywhere that took hours and hours and hours....



(haha, oh the irony).
(P.S. There is no sound with this video so don't drive yourself crazy trying to turn up your speakers... also, I am famous in my family for being the worst videographer ever, so if you watch our 15 second clip and feel queasy, it's probably not the ham sandwich you had for lunch)
Anyway, We'll be on the road in the morning (like every other sucker on the east coast that thinks they'll beat the traffic on Thanksgiving Day). I think I'll burn some new driving cds...
Please say a prayer for Rob and all the others who are serving our Country overseas during the holidays.
Love you, honey!

2 comments:

KMAN said...

Hey you should "hop" over to R.I. and pick up some Autocrat!

The Townleys said...

Is that the coffee flavored milk? I checked our grocery store, they don't carry it. It was a sad, sad day.