Thursday, September 01, 2005

Well this day was a waste of makeup

I started my morning by spilling 2/3 of my coffee down my right side. Nice. What I love about that, is that in addition to the fact that I am stuck wearing stained clothing for the remainder of the day, everyone feels the need to point it out- just in case I thought I bought my shirt half pink half brown, or didn't feel the third degree burns, or hadn't noticed that half of my body was shaking from wet clothes. "Hey Danielle, did you know that literally half of your shirt has a coffee stain on it?" Noooo. I didn't. Thank you for pointing out this ever-so-shocking evidence, let me repay you with another little known fact; smoking is bad for you.
Gas. Gas gas gas. Can you believe it? In North Carolina they are getting into fights over it. C'mon people. It's gas. It ain't like there's snow on the ground right now so if things got to the point where we couldn't drive I don't think anyone would perish from walking a few blocks to the closest store. Shoot, our country might actually get healthy. GASP.
On a good note, the house is coming together... I think I can put some pictures up so you can see them. If you see them, I was right. If you don't see them- whatever I did didn't work...probably best not to mention it.

No comments: