Hey, so guess what? We have carpet! Okay, we've always had carpet- but now it's not that disgusting green color. It' s tan! (you know you're getting old when you're ALL ABOUT beige carpet).
We have decided that the "office" in our new home is also going to be the "I love me" room so that we can have a place to hang plaques and awards. (Dr. Phil recommends that everyone have such a room to display your accomplishments). Right...so I started doing that this evening. Rob has like 5 million awards all related to saving the planet. I have one. It's smaller than all of his. And it's for coaching a cheerleading squad of 11 year olds that won the district championship two years ago.
....I'm pretty sure that means that mine needs to be in the center....
hahahaha.
christmas time
13 years ago
3 comments:
Coaching 11 year old cheerleaders is DEFINITELY more difficult than saving the world. After all, his enemy isn't entering puberty. Yours is.
I hope all is well in wedding planning world!! Married life is wonderful...I highly recommend it. :)
Love, little Suzy homemaker
I think we need more pics like the before and after ones from earlier! Sounds like it's looking really good. By the way, you should make sure your diploma from CU is hanging proudly! That makes 2!!
And I would concur with "little Suzy homemaker" that working with 11 year olds is an accomplishment ... just that, working with them. haha No matter if you achieve anything, but yet, you did! Yay!
Also, I would add, the single life is wonderful... I highly recommend it. ;) So enjoy it while you still got it. It's something you can never get back... You can always get married...easy. teehee.
Love ya,
Amy
PS. Little Suzy Homemaker, I'm sure your right about married life too. Isn't life grand- any way you do it!
hey danielle! we're about to re-jump onto the interior designing band wagon again with our house. we painted when we moved in and are now realizing the paint very easily detaches itself from the walls... and we want different colors. :) any professional painting advice?
Post a Comment