Hey all...Rob here again. Of all times to have to take a trip to the emergency room, the week before your wedding is not one of them. Yet yesterday, Danielle had to drive me to the ER because I'm an idiot (a.k.a I popped something out of place in my back at the gym). So here I am, doped up on copious amounts of narcotic drugs (no, I didn't go down the corner to get them this time, these are actually from the pharmacy), waiting for this muscle spasm or whatever I have to subside. Cross your fingers folks, if this keeps up you may see your pal Danielle walk down the isle next to some dude in a neck collar.
Anyhow, yesterday was also the day of the dog door from Hades. For any of you who have ever attempted to install one of these, I feel your pain. Danielle (Thinking that since her man is laid up on the couch and can't do much) spent 6 hours trying to bash, cut, pry and drill a hole in our basement door big enough for this dog door to fit over...only to find out that we think the door is too small for our puppy. Needless to say, she is the woman of my dreams (drug induced or otherwise) for attempting such a venture...and now we have a slightly off centered, too-small-for-our-pet dog door in the basement. Hopefully we can get to Petsmart and get the next size up...maybe that one will be a bit easier?
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment