Thursday, September 01, 2005

HOUSE PICTURES! (there's a chance I'm consumed with this...)

BEFORE AND AFTER PHASES:


















This is the "Before and After" of the family room... okay, like semi-after. We finished the floor and there is furniture in there now, but I can't find any of those pictures and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and take one for you. ...maybe if you paid me....

This is our before and after kitchen (Yes we painted it orange, yes we like it. shaddup)...again with the sort of after... we're still grouting it, but it still looks better right?
This is the "basement" (AKA-back door with 2 square feet for a washer and dryer). This was the first floor Rob replace, it was all rotting and gross- and now it's way cool! and has bikes...because we have nowhere else to stash them..
This is what the view is right now from the front door...tiny little place, huh? Welcome to Maryland. :-) We are getting ready to start removing the ugly green carpet from upstairs and painting and yada yada...afterwards we will be welcoming guests. Boarding is free for friends, but expect to be shown every detail in person. We're jerks like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was going to leave a nice comment about how great the house pictures are, and how hopefully sometime i will visit, but i have no idea how to follow the previous comment. people are spamming blogs now? crazy..

tim jenkins said...

yeah, blog-spamming sucks
because you're all like I HAVE COMMENTS!

and then you're like
ANTI AGING? YOU THINK I'M OLD?

but then you're like, well 90% of my blog entries are about buying a house, that does make me pretty old

ps, SAULS HALL WHAT WHAT