Sunday, September 25, 2005

TV is the devil

So. Here it is, the dreaded Sunday night. I know I should go to bed soon but I don't want to because I will wake up and it will be Monday morning. Blah. Rob and I started the day off with church and then promptly came home and spent the ENTIRE DAY on the couch watching TBS. (i.e. movies we've all seen like five million times but you realize it's playing RIGHT NOW and you just can't miss it!) Yeah, we fell asleep somewhere in the middle of "The Breakfast Club" and woke up just in time for the beginning of "Blow" (which we watched in its entirety). Yeah. I'm sure I'll get LOTS of sleep tonight now. So here I sit at my computer with a glass of wine (due to some last minute wedding stress). About two-thirds of the way through my glass I have realized I don't have much tolerance for alcohol. Most of the words you're reading right now have been typed at least twice...and I'm planning on running a spell check just to be sure. Anyway, if I had a reason for writing tonight, I've forgotten it. So. ... Have a good night...and also shaddup. It's not like this never happened to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle, I did the same thing today, well, actually, I've been doing the same thing for a few weeks now, trying to avoid actually studying, I find MTV, CNN, and Bravo have been able to fill the time quite nicely. hahaha ug. See you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...you are perfectly entitled. Every bride two weeks from her wedding is absolutely justified in having a glass of wine that makes her a bit tipsy (because she's been dieting to be sure she fits in that darn dress) & then drunk blogging. Perfectly justified! People think planning a wedding is easy?!? You think perfection comes easily!? HA! :)

tim jenkins said...

sometimes i will blog drunk just to see how many words i can misspell

also, try and type the alphabet as fast as possible

i gave up casual drinking basically
so now i only drink to get drunk

i think its cheaper in the long run