
Craig And Charlie Reid (The Proclaimers) And Us!

Our Way Cool Poster (Now Autographed)

The Brichmere Sign (in the middle of the wrong part of Alexandria)
Ok folks, Rob here. I figured that since I'm not going to be home for her 26th birthday, I could at least take Danielle out for an "un-birthday" celebration before I leave for the dark continent. It just so happenned that the Proclaimers (UK band, made famous by their single "500 Miles") was playing at the Birchmere Music Club in Alexandria. So, last night we (Danielle, Laura, Stephanie and I) went out to the concert/dinner festivities there and had A BLAST!
For those of you who don't know what the Birchmere is (I didn't until I bought tickets)...it's a small venue dining/concert hall, so small that our table was maybe ten feet from the performers...what a great concert! Anyhow, aside from a decided lack of food service, a.k.a really bad waitress (which was later remedied by free champagne, compliments of the management), the evening was an un-birthday to end all un-birthdays. And, it didn't hurt that I was there with like the hottest girl ever, so of course we got attention. After the show we got to meet the whole band, get autographs, the works (I think Laura got the bassist's number, well, maybe not)! Take a look at the photos!!
4 comments:
I don't know if you've seen MY arms lately, but they are EASILY as impressive as Rob's.
Easily.
Ahem. I think we all know what THIS marriage is based on. Tsk, tsk.
hahaha.... i have to admit, i think my head is about the size of rob's arms. and did the proclaimers play anything besides 500 miles (which is AWESOME)??
i'm jealous of your man's arms
seriously
i want to come visit and hit the weight room with him
Does it disturb anyone else that the only people to comment on Robs arms were guys?....just checking...
Post a Comment