Woah. Can you believe that one month from today I will be strapping on the old ball and chain?! FOR. EV. ER. dun Dun DUN! :-) Nah, I'm excited! I think I'll celebrate by guilting my sister into helping me paint the guest bedroom tonight. Okay, so random thought not even remotely related to this entry: Today Rob and I were emailing eachother in "secret languages" that everyone used when they were kids. He sent me one in pig latin and I wrote back with one that I learned when I was about 12 years old. He's been to code breaking school and everything and he can't figure it out. (just in case you missed it- I learned it when I was TWELVE. hahaha--sorry honey.) Anyway, see if you know it...
colors are not. young once undone. reality ends and distance. tries hard in surrealism?
Okay, I'm looking forward to your comments....
(*Rob. You don't count. I already gave you too many hints.)
christmas time
13 years ago
3 comments:
I CAN read this!
you eat snakes, long oysters seem extremely rare...
How come I can't read this?! Where the heck was I when you learned this language?! Maybe it'll come to me....I'll read it again. :0)
Post a Comment