Dang, "Anonymous", Way to pick on a sick girl! Ouch. How was that last entry "full of myself?" It was all about how I'm a disgusting, sweaty, nausious mess. Wait...yeah, that's pretty hot. (okaaaaaaay...)
Staying home sick is boring. I've watched a movie, read, and now I want to shoot myself. I even called work just to make sure everything was okay and I didn't need to come in for a while. They were like "GO BACK TO BED".
Oh well... maybe "anonymous" has some more mean comments headed my way for entertainment.
Hit me up, big guy!
christmas time
13 years ago
5 comments:
Go back to bed! Get some rest...feel better D.
I didn't mean physically (though that trademark bent neck and wink is so old). How many years have you been torturing the public with it? It looks as if you're trying to look quirky or simply feel too plain with a smile.
yeah, I agree with Andrew, let's see a regular nice picture of you smiling!
I would just like to note, for the record, that the "Andrew" posting above is not Andrew of Minneapolis. Although I am a committed reader of this blog and have posted once or twice in the past (because this is the best freaking blog on the planet).
-Andrew (the one who lives in Minneapolis)
To Mr. Anonymous...(Insert scathing remark of your choice here)...Thanks for the kind remarks on my behalf. Actually I can't wait to marry her...one reason being that she doesn't needlessly (or anonymously) insult people to make herself feel good. She's got me for that. See you at the wedding!! --- Rob
Post a Comment