Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Anger Management 101

Well, I finally heard from Sgt. Townley. He is safe and doing well. However, when they got to their next checkpoint they found out that no one put in their travel request (or whatever you call it). Basically, they have no plane. He is now hanging out at a Military Air Base in Iraq waiting for a plane. All I have to say is if he's not home by Sunday, the Marines are going to be dealing with like 100 REALLY ANGRY women.
Gina, in response to your request for the Sprite Rap...I just don't think writing it out on my web page will do it justice. But you can call me any time for a free demo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Rob isn't back by Sunday, I will personally go over and get him so 100 angry women will be the least of their problems!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there honey!! I'm in the same anger management class that you are out here...sitting here in my little tent on the edge of the world just getting angrier by the minute. I miss you like you cannot believe, darling...I'll be home soon!