As I predicted yesterday, it snowed today. Not only snowed, but also rained and sleeted. I will remember in the future not to get sarcastic with Puxatawny Phil as he obviously has no sense of humor.
I just had the most liberating/guilty moment ever. I drove to my class at the gym, like the healthy citizen that I am. Upon reaching the gym I had an epiphamy (good spelling is overrated). I didn't want to be there. 15 minutes later, here I am in my pajama pants with a pint of Ben and Jerry's (Cherry Garcia), 5 cookies, and a glass of milk. You might call me an extremist.
The title of today's entry was inspired by a little mishap that occured approx 4 minutes ago. I sat down at my computer and pulled my knees up Indian style - as I do everyday. But I hit my knee on the table, somewhat severely and it hurt. No, like HURT. I should take a moment and inform you that I am in the process of reforming my language barriers. Working in the corporate world has actually made me prone to swearing. In my efforts to express my pain, while also not offending anyone in earshot (Hey, Scout still has one good ear) I said the only thing I could think of... a direct quote from that 90's movie, Rookie of the Year -"funky butt loving". It never struck me as funny before but for some reason it hit me as hilarious just now. I mean, really- WHO SAYS FUNKY BUTT LOVING?
...i guess i do.
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
I must admit I'm a little disappointed. The title implied a degree of eroticism that simply wasn't present in the post itself. Ah well. I've still got my chat rooms. ;-)
Post a Comment