Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday

Well that just does it. Rob won't be home until MIDNIGHT on Thursday, March 31. I am so tired of this Tom Foolery. Not really much to be done though, huh? Well, at least he's COMING home. 4 More days....(again).
Laura's stuff got here this weekend. Well, sort of... The movers lost most of her stuff and broke what they didn't lose. It was so bad that I was actually looking around for Ashton Kutcher and his "Punk'd" camera crew. (...except that we're not famous so he probably doesn't have an interest in screwing with Laura's boxes). In addition, our internet is out at home. Something about the modem being faulty. WHAT IS UP WITH THE UNIVERSE?!?!?!
riiiight. I think I may be losing it. I'm gonna go. Happy Easter you guys! Regardless of how jacked up this weekend is, it doesn't change that He Is Risen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I'd be mad. Sorry D... I want to say i'll pray the days fly by for you...but I don't know if that's a good prayer. :) we take each day as it comes right? love ya! amy