ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh
Rob will be home at the end of the month!!!!!!!!!
I got to talk to him last night but we had to hang up when his base all of a sudden came under attack by some rebels. I could actually hear the rounds going off through the phone. If you think about it, say an extra prayer for our troops tonight. They've been through one heck of a lot.
I just found out my old college roommate, Bramley, is getting married in April. Holy smokes we are dropping like flies. To commemorate this day I would like to site the top 5 moments in our roommate history that I enjoyed most.
1.)"why do I see tigers on campus"? --
2.) American Pie (shielded by some government thing on TV)
3.) Our "son" Ecclesiasties
4.) The "Fish" bruise
5.) Lying on our beds with our heads back and making that awful noise that we thought was hilarious
Congrats Bram!
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment