Thursday, March 10, 2005

Bad Boys Bad Boys...

20 MORE DAYS. (That's right. This annoying countdown will continue for 20 more days).

Well I seem to be rounding out the week in style. Today I got a letter from the Department of Police (gasp!). They know what I did at 5:23pm on March 2, 2005. They were watching me. They even have pictures. On March 2, 2005, I, Danielle Kukich, shamelessly ran a red light. dun Dun DUN!!!!! They even have a cute little close up of the back of my car speeding through the light. If you look at it just right you can see the red glare on my little silver "Jesus Fish". I've been thinking though, this is America and somewhere there's a lawyer who wants to sue the Police for taking pictures of my cars rear end. My car feels violated and I, as the car's owner, should be compensated. A lot. I mean, let's be serious: What if my car begins to shy away from traffic signals altogether for fear that a member of the Police Department is waiting just around the corner to start snapping photos? We could hit another car and now we've got people with broken bones who can't walk anymore, car tires that will never again see the pavement, and I'm sure some kid will end up with Mono AND HER FRIENDS WILL NEVER CALL HER. And all this because someone felt the need to cite me for a tiny little traffic violation. I ask you, citizens, has it come to this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would seriously consider counseling for your car, you are right, it may not be able to handle society in the day time after this. :)

Laura said...

Oakland Mills right?? I HATE that light!