I have seen this everywhere and if it weren't for a SERIOUSLY boring evening I wouldn't put you through it, but I have nothing better to do, so here you go!
100 Things About Danielle
1. I am scared of flying
2. I hate wearing high heels
3. I always wanted an older brother
4. I hate cats
5. I don't like to be the center of attention. It makes me nervous
6. My favorite color is red
7. I own a Hanson CD
8. I LOVE "Family Guy"
9. I prefer to write with a pencil
10. When I was younger, I lived and died by "Little House on The Prairie" and I wanted to be Laura Ingalls
11. I'd like to be a stay at home mom someday
12. I worry that I'd get bored
13. Childbirth scares the hell out of me...especially that needle in the back thing
14. I still cry when Bambi's mother dies
15. I wish I could speak Yugoslavian
16. I remember my first crush ever....Billy Cash where are you now?
17. I'm a die hard Eagles Fan- because my dad said so
18. I had to quit working at Bush Gardens before they fired me.
19. I've delivered pizzas for two pizza places: Little Ceasars and Dominos
20. I am ridiculously independant
21. I still can find no good reason why Western Civilization is a required subject in college
22. Sometimes I miss college...but I'm always glad that it's over
23. I have absolutely no sense of direction
24. I can't cook
25. I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies
26. My favorite move of all time is "The Three Amigos"
27. I hated "Brave Heart"
28. In the past, I have ended 95% of all romanitc relationships within the first 90 days.
29. Some might say I have a commitment problem
30. I am claustrophobic
31. I am the shortest person in my immediate family
32. I am taller than my future husband
33. I love to play sports but get bored watching them
34. I graduated highschool as a thespian (read that carefully, NOT lesbian)
35. Most of my friends are already married to the rest of my friends
36. I've never lived near family
37. I started playing the saxophone 14 years ago
38. The first time I was ever asked out by a boy I was 13 and it turned out to be a cruel joke
39. The same boy asked me out 5 years later in high school "For real this time". Not so much.
40. I love to dance
41. I am extremely sensetive
42. I actually made up the excuse "My grandparents are flying in from England that night" to NOT go on a date (I still cringe)
43. Worst "meet the parents" moment ever- involved the death of their family cat under a car I was in.
44. I wish I had waited a few more years to get a dog
45. If I could change anything about my past, I would have worried less about my weight (and maybe paid a little more attention to my hair)
45. I have seen almost every episode of the Brady Bunch
46. The first thing I do every day when I get home from work is change into pajama pants
47. I love acting, but public speaking still makes me nervous
48. In everything I do, I seem to either have increadibly good or unbelievably bad luck
49. I have WAY more guy friends than girl friends
50. I hate being called "Big D"
51. F. Scott Fitzgerald is my favorite author
52. I believe in God
53. My first kiss was the quarterback of our football team. I was 16 and it was a disaster. And he told EVERYONE.
54. I love raw vegetables but I hate cooked vegetables
55. My most common meal is cereal (a direct result of #24)
56. I don't think I could survive without coffee.
57. I think Starbucks is overrated
58. My socks almost never match - but they are always clean
59. I still look like I'm 18 years old
60. I still don't know how to check the oil in my car
61. I hate watching old home videos because I was a HUGE showoff
62. I have always opened all my gifts on Christmas Eve
63. I get irritated if I feel like it's rained for too many consecutive days
64. I love going to the gym
65. I have coached cheerleading but I have never actually been a cheerleader
66. I cried when I didn't get the part of "Mrs. Claus" in my 5th grade Christmas Play
67. I suck at Chess
68. I could never understand why Popeye loved Olive Oil. I believe he could do better
69. I don't sweat what I can't control but I do stress over stupid things like "what am I going to be for Halloween this year?"
70. I won tickets to a Harry Connick Jr. concert by giving the best fake "calling into work sick" demonstration at a radio station
71. I ended up having to give the tickets away because I got sick
72. I plan to make a patchwork quilt out of all the bridesmaid dresses I've ever worn
73. Worst pick up line I have ever tried: "So...are these plants plastic?"
74. My most embarrassing moment happened when I was 18 and is actually still too embarrassing to post here
75. I have been a bridesmaid 4 times in the last year
76. I don't believe in Love at first sight
77. I drive a stick shift
78. I almost always talk on my cell phone when I'm in the car
79. I hate to admit it, but I am judgmental
80. I believe all men should experience cramps JUST ONCE
81. I also think it would be fair if men were capable of getting pregnant and it was a 50/50 shot on who would carry the baby
82. I love sushi - I eat it almost as much as I eat cereal (again, no cooking required)
83. My second toe is WAY longer than my big toe...it looks wierd.
84. I am very passive agressive
85. I'm an early riser
86. I only have one sibling
87. I can write with both hands
88. I enjoy everything about camping except the sleeping outside and peeing in the woods stuff (i.e. - S'mores)
89. I believe that swimsuits are a very cruel joke on women. What CAN'T you see in those?
90. Flip-flops are the ultimate shoe
91. My favorite actor in the world is Bruce Willis. To this day I have no idea why.
92. I am addicted to Hot Tamales
93. My tailor told me my arms are "abnormally long"
94. I recently switched tailors
95. I feel guilty when the nail salon lady has to take the old polish off my fingers before she can start
96. I'm obsessed with taking pictures
97. I still feel surreal about getting married
98. Somedays I just miss my mom
99. I'm STILL relieved (and shocked) that I found a job after college
100. I enjoy using 'out of date' phrases such as "Tom Foolery" or "Hot Dog!"
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
You have certainly spread your enthusiasm to me. So much so that I intend to blatently copy you.
I can't believe that I actually took five minutes out of my day to read this, but I'm certainly entertained by it all...
Post a Comment