Ahhh Saturday Mornings.
It's threatening to get warmer outside. Even though Puxatawny Phil screwed us and claimed to see his shadow. Jerk. I love how our society is full of amazing things. We're America. We have satellites, rocketships, vaccinations, etc. But we all get excited about a little beaver (or whatever he is) getting pulled out of his cage to PREDICT THE WEATHER. I mean seriously you guys. It's FEBRUARY 2nd. There is snow on the ground, my car has been covered with a sheet of ice every morning, and by the time I walk from my car to the building I work in, I can't feel my extremeties. YA THINK MAYBE WE HAVE 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER? And I can't justify pulling an animal out of hibernation to hold him up for everyone in the world to see. This always reminds me of the scene from the Lion King when all the animals gather to see the new baby lion on the cliff. You know an elephant or a hippo or something was sitting there going "big freaking deal. My kid is SO much cuter".
I better hear that everyone is cheering for the Eagles in tomorrow's Super Bowl!
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
Super...wha? Oh, I imagine it's some sports thing.
Post a Comment