Thursday, February 17, 2005

An apple a day won't do JACK for your knees.

I started physical therapy for my knees today (For the running injury from November). THREE TIMES A WEEK I have to go in and stretch in front of doctors. It's a 6-week rehab And, AND I have to pay like $15 every time I go. Go ahead, add it up. I'll wait. ...okay, you're taking too long $280.00! TO STRETCH! I hate being an adult. I guess it's cheaper than knee replacements though...
So Rob's adopted pup has left the team out in Iraq. Jester was adopted by some locals in Baghdad and is probably flopping around their house driving them nuts at this very moment. (Rob don't worry... you can HAVE Scout!) It's been a while since my last "Rob update" so I figured it's about time I get back on track with those! Rob has exactly34 DAYS LEFT IN IRAQ! He leaves on the 24th of March and should be home within 2 days. All I have to say to that is "IT'S ABOUT TIME". I'm getting pretty excited about it (if this is a surprise to you, you should be slapped). Everyone who has yet to meet him...which is....everyone, you may have to wait a little longer yet. I appreciate all the invites but honestly, I think we are just going to decompress for a month before I start showing him off. Don't worry, pretty soon you'll be thinking more along the lines of "Get out of my face already!"

No comments: