Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Is it getting hot in here?

Wow, so Laura came up this weekend and had a KILLER interview with a good company up here! With any luck I may actually get to see my sister more than once every 11 years (slight exaggeration). 35 more days left till Rob gets home. Today at work I was bombarded with concerned married people making sure I know what I'm getting into before Rob and I decide to "tie the knot" (for those of you just joining us, this is a definite topic of conversation lately). You would think I had agreed to set myself on fire. Everyone was like "DON'T DO IT!!! MARRAIGE IS THE DEVIL!" Sheesh. A memo to all people of sound mind and body: Whenever, in life, you are presented with the opportunity to give advice to someone who has not asked for it- KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. There is a REASON they aren't asking you. My favorite "pearl of wisdom" that I was offered today was "Don't marry someone just because they are attractive now".

Woah. Now THAT'S Deep.

P.S. Tara, I can hook you up ;-)

No comments: