Happy Sunday. It's snowing...and sleeting...again. We (me and Scout) got up this morning, took one look outside and my poor dog glanced my way and crawled right back in bed. Smart little guy- he knows the deal. This weather's gotta go though. I'm tired of digging out my car in the morning and shaking involuntarily while I wait for it to warm up. I wonder if I have any relatives in Hawaii.
By the way, Rob is doing great. 7 weeks left! To quote a band I'm too embarrassed to admit I can quote: "The minutes feel like hours and the hours feel like days". But either way, March 24th is getting closer!
Have a great day.
...You're wondering which band it is, aren't you? HaHA! I'll never tell, and if you know, you probably won't admit it either.
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
That's what you get for living in Botswana.
Post a Comment