Okay Neal, why are my pictures blurry??
I am posting the picture of Rob with Jester not because I want the "awww, look how cute they are with their puppies" reaction, (but seriously, we ARE pretty cute) but to stop the emails and IM's from you guys freaking out over if that ring on his finger means we're engaged or, my personal favorite "secretly married" (Sorry Amy. Busted). Trust me, if either of these were true, you'd know by now because I would be shouting it from the rooftops.
(Rob, that's what some girls call a "hint")....just kidding honey!
The "bling" we sport are the ever famous, cheapie "True Love Waits" rings. Not the "comes with a complimentary human being garunteed to not put their dirty socks in the hamper" ring. Whew. Well glad to give some of you "peace of mind" and others a chance to roll their eyes at my blog AGAIN. (that's right- I see you.)
(Rob, that's what some girls call a "hint")....just kidding honey!
The "bling" we sport are the ever famous, cheapie "True Love Waits" rings. Not the "comes with a complimentary human being garunteed to not put their dirty socks in the hamper" ring. Whew. Well glad to give some of you "peace of mind" and others a chance to roll their eyes at my blog AGAIN. (that's right- I see you.)
No comments:
Post a Comment