Yesterday was our (as Rob and Danielle's) One Year Anniversary! According to a note left on my door by the florist, I was supposed to get some flowers but I was not home as I was working oh, so diligently all day long. So today I called the florist and arranged to have them dropped off at my house. They were late and yet again I had to leave for work. So we agreed they would drop them off at Princeton Sports. (because I work there in the evenings...c'mon, catch up). The delivery guy beat me there. I've never gotten so many dirty looks from guys that I work with. (A lot of them are dating girls that I work with that were also present at the time of delivery). Three vases- each with a dozen white roses and a ton of lillies. I think part of Rob's plan is to make sure everyone else hates me so that when he comes back I have to spend all of my time with him by process of elimination. And just in case you don't hate me yet, I'm attaching a picture.
Honey, you are the best! Happy One Year (and one day)!
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment