Happy Thursday. Today I managed to elicit a COMPLIMENT from my boss! (No seriously, this is big). I mean, he didn't throw a raise at me or anything, but sometimes a little positive reinforcement is all you need.
So, it was a decent day today and I decided to walk Scout after work- mainly because he hasn't been for a decent walk since before Christmas and I'm starting to feel like a crappy pet owner. It was pretty muddy which is okay, except for when we ran into "Floppy" (name changed to protect the ignorant) and her owner who doesn't train her. Now granted, my dog is no saint, but I have managed to teach him not to jump up on people. This dog violated me. I was COVERED in mud and all she could do was give me that wink like we're both in on some big "Dog Owner" secret and say "oh, Floppy! Floppy stop! haha! She is SO playful- she just loves people". I don't get how just because we both own dogs I'm supposed to be okay with the fact that I am now wearing more of the park than the park itself- and it's because you don't train your 45lbs lab (who is supposed to gain another 45lbs by the way) not to jump. Sigh. I need a shower.
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment