Friday, December 01, 2006

The New Paint Job.

Okay honey, here's the damage I did yesterday to our home. (wink, nudge). There aren't any pictures/curtains hung up because I think you have to give the paint a good 12 hours before hanging stuff. (So it looks like we just moved in...again...) That's my job for today...
K, BEFORE: (folks at home, do you see what I mean about the Christmas theme?)




AFTER:

10 comments:

Johnnie Avocado said...

It looks great. That fireplace is cool! So who plays the guitar? PLAY SOME SKINARD!

Anonymous said...

Darlin...it looks amazing! :) You should be an interior decorator with your fancy accent walls and whatnot. In unrelated news...I need your address--I think you have my email. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Job Danielle...looks wonderful, what a big job to do by yourself! :)

I love the red furniture too! :)

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

jpk here... I LOVE IT!!! I as calling this AM to check in. It looks wonderful! The fireplace is great... you could totally give Axel a run for his money! Can't wait to hear what RHT thinks!

Anonymous said...

See, guys like girls with skills. Yoga skills, kayaking skills, skiing skills...painting skills!! It looks awesome honey! I like the accent brown too, can't wait to see what our big mirror looks like there. Love you!

Doyle said...

So much for your Winter Wonderland.

The O'Neills said...

looks great! Missed you at bible study! Hope to see you tomorrow

andiewade said...

danielle, will you come paint our house?

Anonymous said...

Boy Danielle, you have such good taste I liked both the green and the new brown/tans. It all looks so inviting. You have created such a beautiful home. Once we buy a house I'm going to be bugging you for advice on how to do stuff. Much love,
Liz render

Anonymous said...

Nice looking room Danielle! I can hardly paint a closet bathroom by myself in that amount of time! Hope you have a good Christmas and hopefully a little break from work! -amy f. bunch