Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 more days till Christmas

So, I've been kind of a shmuck about updating over the last few days. My guess is that you probably haven't noticed...that's okay. Neither did I.
I'd say things have been busy, but that's lying and with Santa coming and whatnot, well, I don't want to take any risks. Currently I'm sitting at home waiting for the WATER HEATER GUYS to show up. The should be here in about two hours ago. Yeah. About that.

Supposedly I will be starting my job next week. The paperwork is taking longer than they expected but I've already been invited to the company Christmas party (a little backwards?) so....whatever. I'm looking forward to attending just so I can say inappropriate things like "Hi, I'm Danielle. What do I do? Currently the only thing I'm doing for the company is drinking for free." I'm kidding, I'm kidding....sort of.

Rob is doing well. He's tired all the time and working super hard. We finally finished our first game of Battleship and he annihilated me. Yep. "Merry Christmas, Honey, I just sunk your battleship. Awwww..We're like a little Norman Rockwell painting.

No comments: