Okay, so I've been a shmuck about the updating. Our memorial weekend was good. We spent 80% of it gutting the rest of the bathroom, but it looks amazing! (I don't have pictures on me to upload yet, so just picture "amazing" and that's what it looks like.)
We still don't know if we're staying or leaving, BUT the Marines claim that we'll know by the end of this week. I swear, they're starting to sound like a broken record... Gotta love that efficiency. Hoo Rah baby.
In other news, life is good. We spent some time at the pool this weekend with our neighborhood buddies, Adam and Jess. I believe this is where the commandment "Do Not Covet" came into play for me. Ever notice how pools never seem to have enough of those chairs you can lie down on? Never before have I watched other people enjoy a product with such envy. We were like hawks waiting for someone to leave so we could be the first to "walk quickly" (no running at the pool) and snatch it. And what's with all these teeny-bopper 16 year olds that spread their stuff over like 5 chairs and spend the entire time IN THE POOL. That's right. I sweat the small stuff.
Haha, good times either way. And hey, first time laying out for the summer and none of us got burned! Hooray for SPF15
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
"And hey, first time laying out for the summer and none of us got burned!"
I have some mighty funny pictures that evidence the contrary!
Check my blog in the next 24 hours and you just might see what I'm talking about.
"kndgh"
Kids
Never
Defend
Gangsta
Hippies
Post a Comment