Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bathroom Update




It's that time again, folks, because I'm sure you're losing sleep over it. The bathroom update. Lucky for you (and us) this is the last room we have to finish. Last night the Townley house was alive with paint, a true friend, and a glass of wine. I'm pretty sure Jessi went home wearing her share of red. Thanks for your help! SERIOUSLY!
Hey Rob, see this pretty floor? It's just waiting for you to come home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! The bathroom looks great. I love the 2-tone. VERY HAPPY you went with that option. So no news is..well...no news huh! Miss you! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Danielle! Hope that things work out with the marine corp changing things up on ya. You guys are such strong peeps, if anyone can take it in stride ya'll can, but I do hope that you have less such occurrences in the future cause ya'll need a break. Much love