Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Prayer Request

Well folks, in their infinitesmal wisdom the Marine Corps has chosen to reneg on their decision to allow me a furlow from 8 years of overseas deployments. Not quite sure where I'm headed from this point, though it looks like for now I'll continue my weekend commute between NC and MD. I ask for your prayers for my family and I as we deal with this new adversity, such that God will give us the judgement and wisdom we need to make the right decisions for our marriage and family. My thanks goes out to you all....-Rob

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

All I can say is I am praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I know how much you both were looking forward to the assignment Rob was supposed to get. Son-of-bitch Corps. Hopefully, it won't be the bad deployment. I'll keep you both in my prayers. I'll drop you guys another line when I return from my trip. Oh, and it looks like when I make my trip out to VA I won't get to stay the weekend. So it looks like we'll have to meet up another time. Let me know what the situation is w/Rob when you guys find out.