
Okay. So check out me and my sweet T-shirt. (Thanks Laura!) I am getting all kinds of geared up for my trip. I'd like to thank the military for doing their part in getting my shots taken care of 3 days before I leave. (Shots take 2 weeks to become effective. Enter Irony). Just so you know; I was all geared up to write a very sarcastic email about the 4 hours of my life I'll never get back that I spent dealing with ignorant hospital personnel. But those stupid shots have made me so drowsy. No, like SO drowsy. ...drowsy is really a funny word when you think about it. I can't think of anything it rhymes with... or who made up that word. I tried to make up a word once. No one else picked up on it, but I still use it anyway. Me and this guy Matt from college who I used to eat cereal with. Who decided drowsy would mean drowsy? At this point, drowsy has lost all meaning to me. I wish I was famous because then I could name our first son Drowsy and it would be cool because he'd be in day care with kids like Gweneth Paltrow and Courtney Cox's kids, Apple and Cocoa (respectively). Drowsy Townley would be the man. I think there should be a test people have to pass before they're allowed to stick needles in other people. Just to mkae sure they're smart enough.
4 comments:
Hey girl! Love the shirt! You certainly can't tell that you're excited or anything about heading out, can you? ;) I hope you have a wonderful trip! Be safe on the super long flight (tylenol PM is the key!). And be sure you come back...it may be tempting to remain out there in the Safari with your hubby, but come on...there's lions out there!! Love ya girl! Have fun!!
um, go to sleep, danielle.
Somebody in Ethiopia loves you? Who could that be? I wonder...
Miss you lots love...only a few more days!
Sleepy doesn't even describe what you were... frightening ready to pass out... I was 1 phone call away from coming over to make sure you were ok ;~)
Post a Comment