Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhh FREAK OUT!

Oh. Holy. Smokes.

THIS is what I woke up to this morning. Oh, in addition, I came to the startling realization last night that I HAVE NO SUITCASE. (duh). Rob has them. Please do not take this obvious opportunity to leave me some smart comment about the importance of planning ahead. You will disappear and it will look like an accident. Oh, I know people. Yeah. And Scout is supposed to magically show up at my sister's house (30 snow-filled, accident proned miles away), crate and all, so she can watch him this weekend. Right. I'm so sure all of this will happen before 6 pm. No pressure, Danielle.
....Oh, THIS JUST IN.
Adam and Jessica, there has got to be some special corner in heaven for people who drive all over Maryland with no notice to help out a spastic friend. You guys are like the "Make a Wish" foundation for Type A people. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice snow picture! Maybe not on the day you are leaving, but still, nice picture. Have a great trip - buy a notebook at the airport and keep a journal of all the neat people you meet and things you say and do. have a great time with Rob and remember this is probably the most unique Valentines Day thing to do ever! Love Mom

LoveLladro said...

I hope the corner that we are in has a perpetual coffee machine filled with that coffee Rob sent! Delicious! I had a great time today and I am glad we could help! See you Sunday and have a wonderful time!