Okay, quick note to calm all you concerned friends and family who are leaving messages in my voicemail and inbox. Rob was not involved in the recent helicopter collision and he's fine. God has protected Rob through so many deployments and we remain mindful about how blessed we are. However, there were about 10 souls on board the helicopters who died last week. It was tragic and so unexpected and I can't imagine the loss. Their families are in our thoughts and prayers; please keep them in yours. And really, you guys, thanks for all your prayers for Rob, they mean the world to us.
1 comment:
Danielle, Hey! I am glad that Rob is safe. I am also very glad that you got to go visit him... regardless of what anyone else may say. I suppose I can consider my tax dollars well-spent. ;-)
And thanks for all your comments. They're encouraging because they are real.
Post a Comment