Rob's deployment was just extended another 6 weeks. Now he should be getting home on Palm Sunday. Instead of getting angry, I've decided to list reasons that this is a GREAT idea. (this will be a short list, but hey, I'm trying here).
1.) I can definitely finish the bathroom before he gets back
2.) I can use those "date nights" to force myself through the rest of Anna Karenina.
(15 minutes later)
.... I think this list will have to be a work in progress.
christmas time
13 years ago
5 comments:
3.) If absence really does make the heart grow fonder... you two should be ridiculously fond of each other when Rob gets home ;~) Just trying to help ;~) I am truly sorry to hear this news, more prayers are going out for both of you. Love you guys and let us know if there is anything we can do... trip to the dump this Saturday?
It has to be so hard. If you need anything I'm a call away. Thinking and praying about you two always.
if you ever have a couple days off and are wondering how to pass the time you can come down to NC to visit us and hold the baby :). we even have a futon you can sleep on!
That **absolutely** SUCKS!! I'm sure you've said that in twenty different ways that would make a sailor blush...(ooooops!) Mrs Kukich, I AM JOKING, *really*!!! I have NEVER heard Danielle utter a harsh word - even when Rob said "nah" on the "waterfront villa" in Pasadena last spring - NOT - A - WORD (all the way back to the office)!
Well, we just keep you both in our prayers every day, as we have been.
And let me know if Jim needs any coaxing getting over to your place to finish the bathroom, OK? Doubles on the Caribou coffee, Rob!!
To Andy the realtor, from Danielle's mom:
Thank you for the compliment concerning Danielle's ability to communicate verbally without using any language that could be interpreted as "inappropriate"....but trust me, this girl has some "angry eyes" that can kill! (I think she got them from me ! :)
Post a Comment