Monday, December 19, 2005

Pictures of Rob!

I thought you guys would like to see some pictures that Rob sent last night. I stuck one in here of the guys he's been playing soccer with, the other two are cheetah pics. I think one of them is Rob giving eye drops to Patch... good times.
We love you Honey!


2 comments:

Team Rucker said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing your pics. They are really good. Rob looks great! Of course I only see happy pics but it is nice to see him smiling over there. I think it was really sweet of he saved those cheetahs! Lucky little kitties! hehe! Well enjoyed, and keep em' coming. PS...you don't bully me into reading your blog. Just for the record, I check it on my own every few days! Later..Ang

tim jenkins said...

proving once again

this blog gets much cooler when its about him