So. I had a professional electrician come and work on my kitchen lights this evening and I am happy to report that once again I can actually see dinner as I'm burning it! (pause) On second thought...maybe I was better off with the light out....
Rob is doing really well out in Africa. No more endangered animals to save and he's managed to sidestep eating bad goat. It really doesn't take much to keep him happy. A few more days and he *should* have internet access for a little while again. You'll be able to tell if he does because I'll probably have something like 500 pictures of him posted up here. I don't think any of us are prepared for another war between the internet version of the Greasers and the Soc's, so I'll leave the "military wife" updates at that. (If you didn't get that, you need to read more. Like A LOT more).
In other news, I took a Yoga class tonight. I hurt like an 80 year old man. Yoga people be crazy.
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
So glad you have light - put a picture of your new fixture in your blog so we can see how it looks! Had fun this weekend, Tks!
Post a Comment