Okay I hate to admit this; I have started scrapbooking. What a moneypit hobby THIS is! I was looking through Heather and Clayton's wedding album recently and I'm not sure what came over me. The next thing I knew I was staying up late gluing stickers and punching holes into our new honeymoon album. Just for the record, this is the SECOND hobby I've picked up since Rob left. (The first one being the glass beads class). They seem to be getting more expensive. Notice how I never seem to talk about going to the gym anymore. (Which we have a MEMBERSHIP to)... hmmm.
Moving on - I have good news for those of you who continue commenting that my blog is more interesting when ROB writes. Tomorrow Rob SHOULD have internet access for a few days, so hopefully he'll get a chance to post some updates.
OH, AND (how could I forget!?) OUR WEDDING PICTURES ARE UP! If you want to see them, just go to www.pictage.com and create your own password. Then just type in one of our last names and the "code" (the date of the wedding 100805) and SHA-ZAM! You're in.
...it doesn't actually make the "sha-zam" noise
christmas time
13 years ago
3 comments:
Well, if it makes you feel better, I workat a store that sells items for and participate in a money pit hobby myself. Its called "Being and Outdoorsman". Its ridiculous the amount of money people spend there. The ones that come in and plop down cash are the best. Ever count crisp $20 bills in groups of 25? I have, its crazy. Don't worry, until you start walking into a store to drop $100-$1000 on a hobby without batting an eye, you're still semi-safe.
i love your wedding pictures! i wish we could have come... but i was very great with child at the time... therefore unable to travel. bummer.
it rained on our wedding day, too! it actually flooded in some places (or so i heard from the brave ones who made it). they say rain for a wedding is good luck, which is nice, but i think someone made that up to make themselves feel better about the fact that it was raining on their wedding day.
wait
you have to glue the stickers????
if you provide the "stick" does that make them just "ers"
walk into the store
"can you direct me to the Er section please"
Post a Comment