Friday, February 25, 2005

hahahaha...shaddup.

Sooo, it's Friday night and -jump back- I HAVE PLANS! Hey, smirk if you must, but see how many times you go out on a Friday night when your boyfriend is in Iraq. Everyone either wants to double date or have a "singles' night" and I qualify for neither. I get it that while Rob, ever the hero, is out saving the world I should be the model female sitting at home, darning his socks and singing the national anthem but dang it- I need a life! Anyway, my chiropractor gave me tickets to a comedy club in Baltimore this evening soI'm taking my Princeton buddies out to raise some hell. Hopefully the guy will actually be funny. I hate going to a comedy club where the standup isn't funny because you feel obligated to laugh anyways. Then they think they're actually funny- because people are laughing, and they continue telling ridiculous jokes. At the end of the night you paid $30 for a beverage and the company of a guy who starts every story with "so a duck walks into a bar and says..."

33 MORE DAYS ROB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what does the duck say when he goes into a bar? huh? what?