After 13 weeks straight, I'm really tired of the nausea/vomiting. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we're expecting, but this is starting to seem a little ridiculous.
are you sure you don't mean Zofran? I've been on max strength Zofran for about 8 weeks. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... sometimes I'd swear it's just a placebo. :-)
4 comments:
You might want to ask if your doc can give you some Protonix or something else suitable that will help calm the nausea.
Just a suggestion :) Hopefully it will just go away on it's own in a few more days!
You did say you are on Zoloft? If not ask your doctor if you can be put on that, I was on it for my entire pregnancy.
are you sure you don't mean Zofran? I've been on max strength Zofran for about 8 weeks. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... sometimes I'd swear it's just a placebo. :-)
OMG yeah I mean Zofran..tee hee!
Post a Comment