Sunday, September 02, 2007

weekend stuff

Well the morning sickness continues. We'll be 14 weeks on Thursday which means SECOND TRIMESTER. If all the rumors I've heard are true, I'll stop wanting to "just end it all" here pretty soon and start feeling superhuman. Or at least human... I'm not picky.
This weekend has been pretty good though. Rob got home before me on Friday, cleaned the house (which I was responsible for trashing), provided me with dinner made to my exact specifications (popcorn, juice box) and rented the only three classic movies that Blockbuster carries (LOVE classic movies...Rob hates them). So yeah, HUGE husband points for Rob.

We also got a juicer from our buddies, Victoria and Seth, and spent this morning juicing everything we could find in our house. It reminded me of when Laura and I were kids and got the Play-Doh spaghetti factory. We had quite a few concoctions going - and since my husband will drink anything, it's a super fun spectator sport.

Tomorrow morning the P-street crew is doing breakfast- as we do most holiday mornings. Rob is making Monkey Bread! (I know you don't care, but I'm pregnant and monkey bread sounds like Christmas right now).

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

At least the pregnancy hasn't zapped your sarcasm ;~) Looking forward to breakfast this morning! Should be a big turn out now that we have even more of P Street coming! We will take over, muh ha ha (evil tone here).