I'd just like to point out that this makes two days in a row that I've gone to work. I seriously am going to buy myself a medal. My co-workers are joking that I must be feeling better because the sarcasm is returning. Ahhh... life. :-) They are also teasing me that I'm such a hard worker, I've already worked three times as many hours as last week. (If you remember, I got two whole hours in last week).
I'm still working on re-entering everyone's phone numbers on God's green earth into my phone. You don't realize what a crutch the cell phone is until you don't have your electronic little black book anymore. I think I'm at like 70% recovery though... which isn't bad considering I had a LOT of numbers. I think the lesson we learned is that Rob should do all the cleaning from now on in order to prevent future cell phone loss. I just can't be trusted. Can I get an Amen? Anyone? In the cheap seats??
christmas time
13 years ago
1 comment:
AMEN!!!
Post a Comment