Rob has been super husband lately. I'd just like to get that out there first. So this week I thought I'd counter with 'amazing wife' and clean our house from top to bottom while he was in NC. So I did. Like the "clean the baseboards, and all the tiles in the showers" kind of clean. (See? Amazing Wife). Anyway, somehow - it still baffles me - I managed to throw away my cell phone. Yeah. So anyway, the insurance peeps are sending me a new one, but I have no ones numbers anymore. So here's your big chance to get a space in the Townley's phone book. :-) Email me your numbers at danielletownley@yahoo.com
Thanks guys... and in the mean time, yeah... I got nothing. My bad.
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
D, I would laugh at you but I think my wife would point out very quickly that it is something that I would do. I did loose one of the keyfob's to my car at her old house. Not sure but it probably went into the trash too.
I'll tell her to call you to give all of the "important numbers".
BTW, Bourne Ultimatum was awesome!
sucks about the cell phone but at least the house is clean... i am looking for a silver lining here!
Post a Comment