Thursday, August 16, 2007

An Apple A Day...

Today the "miracle of life" landed me in the hopsital with an IV of fluid.
Nothing serious, everyone please calm down.
I've just been dealing with some bad dehydration lately and for the past three weeks getting ahold of my doctor has been like trying to understand why Paris Hilton is still trying to have a singing career: Impossible.
His receptionist apparently is under the impression that SHE holds a medical degree of some sort beyond "Hello, Doctor's Office, this is Susie". She demands to know why I'm calling and "what's wrong, exactly". Anyway after leaving about 500 messages for my doc over the past three weeks, I finally called today and yelled at her when she told me the doctor was out (you know...again.). She finally listened to the laundry list of what's up with me and she was like "Yeah...that's not good...you should see someone".
(are you rolling your eyes?)
So yeah. Unless Rob wants to deliver Rockstar out of the back of a truck or something, I have a feeling we'll be switching doctors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I hope you are doing better. Hugs.

LoveLladro said...

i know you didn't feel well but i did appreciate the chilling at home watching friends with you ;~) i had a nice relaxing afternoon ~

Laura said...

Um yah, absolutely NOT. When the pregnant lady calls and says she doesn't feel good, the doctor ANSWERS. I would totally give you my doctors' names but they practice in Olney and Mt. Airy. Not really close to you :(

Take it easy, and if you need anything at all please let me know.

andiewade said...

congrats rob and danielle! i'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. i'm right there with you. i feel like i've been hit by 3 consecutive mac trucks and the last one dragged me for about a mile and a half... they say misery loves company, right? :) but seriously, i'm so excited for you guys. it's an incredible time and i promise it does get better (i have to keep reminding myself of that these days!). when is your due date? i'm feb. 16th.

and yes, switch doctors. switch like whoa.