Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Debut of the Erales!

Okay, so the Townleys are awesome. I'm just putting that out there. We put in 8 hours of moving yesterday for our friends (who lived on the 4th floor of an apartment building). And came away with the most Amazing sun burns. I have the female version of the 'farmer's tan' which is the thick sports bra lines crossed with a tank top. Oh, it's Hot. Stand back boys, I'm a married woman.
Afterwards we headed down to...I can't even remember...somewhere south. (I think it starts with an "D"...whatever, you don't care) to visit a true blast from the past. The Erales. When we were kids we were stationed EVERYWHERE with this family so they're like cousins. Anyway, I'm so proud to say that we arrived to find my parents playing Beer Pong. (I swear these aren't the same two parents I had when I was in college). And we got to catch up with two of the three Erale 'kids'; Erica and Brian (Angela is out serving out country and getting ready to deploy to Iraq) whom we haven't seen since we were all kids and playing 'hide and go seek' with walkie-talkies. (We had a 'few' beers last night and I'm beginning to think you readers should have a couple also to catch up. It will make reading more fun! Whatever, it's my blog.)
Anyway, so the big concern of the evening was if the party would make my oh, so prestigious blog. And I think it's worthy. But, we brought our camera without the memory card, so I have to wait on pictures from other people (cough*Erica*cough) which I'll post upon arrival. Oh, the blackmail....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! We soooo made the blog! I'm loving it. I am really glad you guys made it out. Thanks for teaching me how to play flip cup. I think I am the last person on earth to learn to play that game.

You guys are awesome! Hope to see you soon! The pictures will be arriving shortly :)They are good ones.

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle & Rob,
Thank you so much for coming down and helping us celebrate with such distinction! I am glad you were able to make it and even happier that you could also bring Laura! You are right! It's like family and I think we are so very lucky to have you all as friends. I absolutely suck at Beer Pong and as a result your mom HAD to drink all my mistakes. And THAT'S what friends are for! Love from the Erale's to the Kukich's! Let's do it again real soon!
Diane