Our Small Group has decided to start reading a book on marriage. That's right, not only do we throw baby showers and play ultimate frisbee; Occasionally, we're down with a good book.
We're reading "The Sacred Marriage". (Look at that! I linked it for you and everything!)
Well, half of us are reading it. (The women). We actually have cliff notes for the guys because, well, we just know better. Although I will tell you that Rob's all into it. (sniff. he just makes me so proud!) We've just started this one, and it rocks. If you're looking for a good "us" book, this is it. I'm impressed already- but beware- it's not a "skimmer". It is IN.TENSE.
Anyway, we've been looking for a good book on marriage forever so I thought in case any of you were also looking, I'd hook you up.
Consider yourselves hooked.

1 comment:
Wow, this is so cool!!! I can't believe that my small group that my husband and I led also were studying this book at the SAME time! I just found this as I tried to get caught up on your blog! I don't know if Laura told you but we think we should meet up this summer or fall! Laura "Kukich" Dawson
Post a Comment