Rob is on his way up to MD for the weekend (!!!) and it's hot outside and I'm not feeling very original... so here's one of those "What is the first thing that comes to mind when you read...." Have a great weekend, guys!
1. Your ‘ex’ and You= wha? who?
2. I am listening to= My air conditioning kicking in. HECK YEAH
3. Maybe I should= do the dishes
4. I love = Rob
5. I cant = play the harmonica
6. I don’t understand= Swahili, Quantum Physics, my thermostat...the list goes on
7. I have lost my respect for= Pres. Bush
8. I last ate= potato chips, hey, DON'T JUDGE ME!
9. God= Amazing. I truly don't know that I can put Him into words.
10. Someday= kids :-)
11. I will always hate = when I forget my coffee on the counter in the morning
12. Love seems to= make me a better person
13. I never ever want to lose= my keys. Yet I do. ALL. THE. TIME.
14. My favorite food is = I normally tell people it's Grilled Salmon but my actual favorite is Kettle Cooked Potato Chips (I'm sick and twisted)
15. I get annoyed when= I need clothes from the dryer that are still damp
16. My family is = A blast. Seriously. You wish you were one of us on the inside. C'mon, admit it.
17. Today I = got something for nothing!
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment