Okay, so I'm sucking at the posting thing. My bad for having a life.
We've been a "little" busy around here.
First things first. Our neighborhood is little smaller. Again. Josh deployed on Friday morning of last week. I got to drive Heather and Josh to the airport in the wee hours of the morning to say good-bye. It's a true labor of love. I've driven Rob three times and let me just tell you- it's not full of smiles and jokes, but I didn't think it would be so hard to take a friend there.
Surprise. it is. And it sucked.

So keep Josh and Heather in your prayers. (And Layla).
I realize I'm posting these events out of order. Notice I'm not fixing it.
Thursday night we had a surprise Baby shower for all four of the pregnant girls in our Bible Study. (Relax, I'm not one of them). I swear though, there's something in the water. I'm sure all the girls reading this have been to a baby shower before and all the boys who were reading have closed out and gone on to something more interesting so I won't bore you with details, but here are the fantastic four. (I realize they have no super powers...but the idea of pushing a kid out of your....yeah. They are fantastic).
Congrats girls!
1 comment:
I love how out of all the well-behaved women in our bible study, Elle and V are the only two who look like they're playing flip-cup at a sorority function. Yes gentlemen, stand back...the one in the yellow shirt is taken!
Post a Comment