Okay. So I think my office is about to stage an intervention with a coworker who is a repeat offender for COMING IN TO WORK SICK. I don't know anyone who enjoys taking time off from work so that they can sit at home with their head in a toilet (too much info? yeah.. i thought it might be). But c'mon now! If you're contagious (which I have no idea how to spell) suck it up and stay home!
Anyway, said coworker came in yesterday with a nice helping of the stomache flu. (there were witnesses if you'd like proof).. and today a few of us left feeling "less than stellar". It's not looking good. I'm hopeful that the only reason I'm feeling queasy is because I tried to cook salmon last night and remember thinking it might not have been the "healthiest" shade of pink...
christmas time
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment