Sunday, December 10, 2006

E-A-G-L-E-S: EAGLES!

So, today I got an AWESOME surprise! My buddies Jenn and Rob (different Rob) had an extra ticket to the EAGLES vs. REDSKINS game at RFK stadium and they invited me along! (!!!!)
You guys should know by now that ALL Kukichs are Eagles fans- but this was the first NFL game I've ever seen from a stadium... and the first pro-ANYTHING game I've ever seen FROM THE NINTH ROW.
THIS was our view!


Here's the crew: Chuck, Rob, Jenn, and Me


And the final score!! (Heck yeah, baby!)



Thanks for an AWESOME day, you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THERE is a true test of marital bliss - Rob, Iggles fan; Jenn, 'Skins fan - my heart goes out to...ummm, my sincerest sympathies (I'm trying to keep my heart) to you Jenn...and you were outnumbered by Iggles "friends" to boot! And, Danielle - what's with #51? Matt McCoy?? Nice shirt, anyway~! :) Looked like the temps were pretty nice during the game.

The Townleys said...

It was an old Jersey for Thomas. And yeah, I did forget to mention that Jenn was a great sport - especially being the only 'Skins fan among us. We just explained to people around us that she fell a few years ago and hit her head pretty hard....you know, damage...

Johnnie Avocado said...

Go Ravens!!!