Well I know how we all just LOOOVE the surveys. I couldn't let 2006 pass without just one more. I got a lot of these on myspace, but they were mostly "who was your crush this year?" and "Did you go to homecoming?" so I stole the less-annoying questions and compliled them into one short survey. Yes, I have that kind of time on my hands. And you just spent the last 30 seconds reading about it....45 seconds if you're a slow reader.
1.) IS YOUR TREE STILL UP?
- Oh yeah. The way I see it, I can get another two weeks out of that bad boy.
2.) HOW MUCH DEBT ARE YOU IN FROM BUYING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS?
- We have a rule not to go in debt buying gifts. That's not what Christmas is about.
3.) IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN A CHINESE GIFT EXCHANGE, WHAT DID YOU GET?
- I am the proud owner of the "Super Sized Mother Hover". (it's a ginourmous frisbee...and yeah, I know ginourmous isn't a word. go with it.)
4.) WHAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS YEAR?
- Jacksonville, NC. (Need I say more?)
5.) NAME SOMETHING YOU DID THIS YEAR THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF
- I put my family over my career.
6.) ANY REGRETS?
- Are you kidding? Everyone has regrets. Right now I'm regretting that bowl of ice cream I ate about 20 minutes ago.
7.) HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS?
- I don't do New Year resolutions. If you need to make a change, make the change now. No sense in waiting for the end of an entire year before jumping on it. (It also irritates me that I won't be able to find a parking space at my gym for the next 90 days.)
8.) SOMETHING YOU HOPE TO DO NEXT YEAR
- Go on a cruise with Rob.
9.) PLANS FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE?
- Rob and I will be celebrating via telephone. He's decided to call me at midnight in Iraq AND Eastern Standard Time. Think of it as a "His and Hers" New Year's Eve package. (When you've done a few of these in a row, you start to get creative).
10.) NAME ONE THING YOU SPLURGED ON THIS YEAR THAT COSTS MORE THAN $100
- Does an unforseen expense count as splurging??? If so, new tires for my car. That's right, I'm a splurging wild woman!
christmas time
13 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah! Go on a cruise...we did that this year...SO MUCH FUN!
I laughed at the parking space comment. Wife and I always joke how between the annoying college kids, and the Resolutioners...the gym stinks for all of Jan.
Post a Comment